2009年8月17日 星期一

人善被人欺, 馬善被人騎.


This the day, that the Lord has made. 這就是主,所定的日子。

God forgive me, for what I have done, this morning I'm in Restaurant Millennium, having my breakfast and waiting for Lawyer Wong chiong Seng, my note book beatery is running out, so I use the Coffee Shop power point, one of the shop worker came and let me know, no one can use the power point, I reply him hey! do you know me, are you new here ? so my next table an old man kpc, start to campur tangan, than start with a word:

" Teow li lo mou" a I ask him said one more time, than second time " Teow li lo muo" my tear is drop in my heart, than some more your are mokshi and this .......... . Thanks God I'm a Pastor, if not I will kill him, let me learn a lesson, 26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 27 Neither give place to the devil. Ephesians 4 生氣不可犯罪, 含恕不可到日落.

3 則留言:

elaineteo 提到...

凡事都可行,但不都有益處,凡事都可行,但不都造就人。。。。。。所以,你們或吃或喝,無論作甚麼,都要為榮耀神而行。

張胡坤牧師 Rev. Teo How Ken 提到...

Terima kasih.

張胡坤牧師 Rev. Teo How Ken 提到...

Count no evil